Do you want to do EFT, but can’t find the time to do it every day?
A tapping round of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is very quick, yet I know sometimes you just can’t find the time to fit it in everyday.
There is one secret place and time where you can always do a round of tapping. You are on your own, with no distractions from anybody else.
When and where is this secret place?
I’ll tell you.
The bathroom. You can always go into the bathroom, lock the door and do a round of tapping. You only need 2 or 3 minutes to do a round.
But when and how can you fit EFT into your daily routine?
Listed are some of my favourite places and times to do a quick round of tapping.
1. Do a round of tapping the moment you wake up. After a few days, you’ll naturally remember to tap every day.
2. Tap when you go to bed at the end of the day. You can review your day and tap on anything that you have not liked.
3. Every time you have a meal or prepare something to eat. For most of us, that is 3 times a day. Although if you’re on a certain type of diet, it could be a lot more. Result! I know from cooking myself, there is always some down time when preparing the dinner.
4. Walking to and from the office. Why not tap when walking the dog?
5. Every time you make a cup of tea or coffee. Or do you grab a coffee on the way to the office? For you, that might be an extra 8 tapping rounds a day!
6. Why not tap, every time you stop at a red traffic light. – Make sure it is safe to do so!
7. Do you watch TV? Tap along to the news or when watching your favourite soap.
8. Do you use public transport to go to school or the office? Tap whilst waiting or during the journey. For me, I gain an extra hour a day!
9. If you fly, tap in the departures lounge or during the flight or why not both
10. I love to tap every Saturday before and during my game of hockey (field). My goal scoring has gone through the roof already this season. I was not a natural goal score, yet now during the game and at practice during the week. I crave to score a goal. I now want to score, not just be a goal provider.
How can you find more of your own free time?
For the next two or three days, just note down on a piece of paper r, what you do during a day and at what time. You’ll soon find your own free time. You’ll be amazed at all the free time you have. What actually do you do when you stop work and return home for the rest of the day?
Here are two “time sheets” in pdf format for you to fill out and find your extra free time. The more honest you are with yourself, the more free time you will find that you have.
To save the sheets, right click on a name and choose Save Link As
How do you fit EFT into your daily routine?